The Kayak Farm specializes in renting sea kayaks and helping renters form appropriate float plans.
We will consider skill levels, tides, weather, your interests and your schedule to help create a memorable day of Low Country kayaking.
If you already know your float plan, then right on! If not...we can assist!
- All essential kayaking equipment will be included with your rental
- Delivery & pickup will be included with your rental
- Russ Point Public Landing & Butch's Public Landing are the recommended launch points for exploring the salt marsh
- Hunting Island State Park Lagoon is the recommended launch site for families with young children and novice paddlers. It is a 2 mile long meandering salt water lagoon that is very protected and very scenic.
- Factory Creek Public Landing is ideal for exploring Downtown Beaufort
- We use Current Designs sea kayaks with rudders or drop skegs. Singles are 14.5' - 17'. Tandems are 18'
- Renters must sign a release waiver. Guardians must sign release waiver for minors
- We do not rent by the hour. Half-day Rentals are 1-4 hours, how ever long you are up for!
- Harbour and Fripp Island deliveries require $20 fee. (They charge us just to get on the Islands)
- ACE BASIN Deliveries also require $20 delivery fee.
- We will provide you a dry bag to protect your cell phone!
Rates & Prices (we accept cash or check upon delivery)
- $40 per single kayak for 4 hours (half-day)
- $60 per single kayak for 4+ hours (full-day)
- $60 per tandem for 4 hours (half-day)
- $80 per tandem for 4+ hours (full-day)